If you’re the same as most property owners, you need your house to be safeguarded at all times. but, will a home security system work in Corpus Christi?
The quick answer: affirmative. That is if you get the best home security system. Not only do the alarms and sensors provide superior protection, the advanced devices offer a level of convenience and control you could not have thought possible. By getting automation, video surveillance, and remote access through a smartphone app, you can make your day [[easier|simpler] and more secure while also saving money on energy expenses.
Let's pause a second to explore why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best idea for your home.
Indispensable Home Security Features
In order to ensure your Corpus Christi home security system works to its potential, you have to get these indispensable security devices:
- Door and window sensors: You could find this surprising, but many intruders come into your house through your front door. The other two most common entry points are patio or back doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these reasons, door and window sensors are designated the bedrock of your home security. When the security system is armed and your door or window sensors are tripped, the unmistakable, high-decibel siren will ring and your 24-hour monitoring experts will be notified.
- Touchscreen central hub: Get rid of those unresponsive pin pads, as state-of-the-art smart screens now arm and disarm your system. These touch screens can also manage your automation, security cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- phone app: The topmost home security allow you control every segment of your house through a smartphone app. Now if an alarm or sensor senses something unusual, you can get a pop-up alert to your mobile device. Also, activate your motion alarms remotely, schedule your smart door locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- Security decals and yard signs: While there is no technology in a small, blue yard sign or a window cling, they do forewarn an aspirational burglar that your property is secure.
But Will A Home Security System Lower Your Likelihood Of A Break-In?
While it may appear like pearl-clutching to install alarms and set-up an app on your phone when you already use locks and chose a secure town, the studies say that home security systems will help guard your house. For example, a paper out of Rutger University sees that many thieves will actively stay away from properties with a home security system installed. Instead they’ll opt to break-into an easier home that looks poorly protected.
That backs up with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their research states that most burglarized homes do not have a home security. In fact, unprotected homes are 300% more likely to be vandalized than properties that are protected. And while showing that your house have an alarm helps discourage forceful entry, other items -- like smart locks and a doorbell security cameras -- can also make your house uninviting to intruders.
Of course, ADT home security can do much more than ring an siren. Nowadays you can add in some needed services that make a security system energy efficient and safe.
24-hour Monitoring Is The Best Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Corpus Christi when they don’t have 24/7 monitoring? Relying on a backup plan is always the winning bet and round-the-clock monitoring from trained agents can ensure the police or fire arrive to the scene quickly after a tripped sensor.
Monitoring agents can secure your home all day long -- whether you are home or not. If you’re don’t hear an alarm, your agent will get a hold of you and the authorities after a tripped component. Even when you’re still at home, you can make sure family and animal are safe and accounted for.
Get Similar Monitored Protection For Fire, Flood, and Medical
When you order your security system, you can choose to cover more than motion detectors. equipment like fire alarms, CO detectors, and flood alarms can be integrated into your complete home defense. If an environmental emergency is found, your sensors will respond just like your security alarms. Specifically, the loud bell sounds, your 24-hour monitoring agents are contacted, and an alert will show up on your smartphone.
You can even order a panic button, which is effortlessly pinned to you or a loved one through a pendant, wrist band, or clip. If you have a fall risk or a serious medical condition, they can simply use a two-finger button to call emergency services.
Get Security, Convenience And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
Modern automation components give you a tier of control and accessibility you’ve never got before. They will make your house more energy-efficient and intelligent. And when you pair home automation to your security system, they can also make your property more secure. For instance:
- Program your smart bulbs on a pre-set schedule to make it feel like your home is inhabited when you’re on vacation.
- Have your inside smart lighting turn on when your doorbell camera detects unusual motion.
- Use your phone’s location services to bolt your doors, turn off your lights, and turn down the temperature when you leave for your day.
- Make custom scenes where you can set your lights, smart thermostat, alarms, and other devices with one tap of a button.
- Or simply check up all your devices and manage your alarms and cameras with your security app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll conserve with automation, and you’ll quickly realize how much you can use a state-of-the-art home security system in Corpus Christi. You will also be able to control your system with vocal commands when you link your home security to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Keep A Watch On Your Property With Smart Video Surveillance
Security signage and proper lighting are great intrusion obstructions, but smart cameras may take your defense to a higher plane. The furthest thing an intruder is looking for is to be caught on camera as the footage could be used against them in a police investigation. You can install outdoor, indoor, and doorbell cameras, and all will give you live feeds 24-hours a day.
Do you need to see what’s the noise you heard in the yard? Would you need to greet the kids after school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you need is to pull up the live feed from your mobile app. You could also receive notifications on your smartphone whenever a guest approaches or they sees sudden motion. Then chat with who’s there with the 2-way talk feature on the camera.
How To Find Your Security System In Corpus Christi?
Need help in customizing a security system that works in Corpus Christi? Our ADT experts will help you choose the perfect alarms, automation, and video surveillance that can be incorporated into one affordable plan. Contact us right now at (361) 223-9020 or send in the form below.