What do you want in a baby monitor in Corpus Christi?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device in close contact to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also hook many monitors to your wireless network so you are able to roam throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Corpus Christi are so advanced that they resemble indoor security cameras in both capabilities and cost.
Can you swap out a baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras have many of the same features, there are quite a few parents in Corpus Christi linking their baby's room to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to quiet your baby back to sleep. A comforting word might be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While you can have your monitoring device continuously watch your baby sleep, your attention might diminish over time. However, when your security camera notices unexpected movements, then you can get a text alert to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the nursery.
● Video recordings: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a 20-second clip to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to carrying a separate device wherever you go, you are now able to supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even check in on your tot and babysitter when you go for a night out.